Pporo K5 White
Pporo K5 titanium
license / patent
license / patent

Writed date : 12-12-12 17:01
Hi~~~ Check this out. It seem K7 is like my wife. LOL
 Writer : mamirobot
Wiew : 1,040  

Because I raise a cat, I decided to buy a robot vacuum cleaner. :namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Among many types of vacuum cleaners, I purchased mamirobot K7
Since I have no experiences in using a robot vacuum cleaner, I was wondering if the vacuum cleaner would work well.
However, I was really satisfied with K7.
Most of all, it was good to see K7, which is equipped with vacuum and brush functions.
But, I found that K7 has a few weaknesses
First and foremost, the indicator of time does not show a elapsed time.
In addition, if K7 is on the sleep mode, I am not able to turn it on using a remote control
Due to those reasons, I have to push the button so as to turn it on.
Another weakness is that it seems the vacuum cleaner has trouble with finding a charging station whenever it needs to recharge a battery.
However, except those reasons, I believe that K7 is the best product ever before.
Compared with other products, I really like it because of its design, functions, and customer service. For instance, when I called the customer service department in Mamirobot, I felt that one of staff members was very kind and polite.
The following picture describes my experience with K7
OH~I LOVE IT. ^^

:: Main Contents ::
cleaner robots l mint cleaner robot l robot cleaner vacuum l robot sweeper vacuum l robot vacumm cleaner l robot vacuum cleaner manufacturers l robot vacuum cleaner suppliers l robotic automatic vacuum cleaner l robotic floor vacuum cleaner l robotic vaccuum cleaner l robotic vacume cleaner l vacuums robot l automatic cleaner robot l robot vacumn cleaner l robotic cleaning l mamirobot
Company Information | Policy |
경기도 하남시 조정대로 150,757(덕풍동,아이테코) / Phone : 02-1588-7402 / Fax : 032-793-8152 / Customer Service : mamirobot
Business Licence : 312-81-79675 / President : 장승락 / Administrator : 강민중
Online Sales Licence : 2008-경기하남-246 / 부가통신사업신고번호 : 12345호
Copyright © 2001-2005 . All Rights Reserved.